23.9.06

blaCk!..

posted on may 26..2006

blaCk!.. we always say i hate people, i hate life, i hate work, i hate college, i hate stupidty, i hate i hate... but it's very few times when u say u hate urself that if u ever say it at first place! i do really hate myself, hate the way i am, hate the way i act, hate the way i show people myself, hate being lazy, hate ignoring myself, hate the way am ignored, hate the care i carry 4 people who don bother about me, hate the lOve i carry in my heart and can't get rid of, hate the way i let my dreams go, hate the way i cherish things, hate the way i remember the paSt, hate the blaCk inside me and the whitE too! hate my weakness, hate when i put my diginty and pride aside 4 the sake of my heart, hate me when i can't let myself scream and yell why, hate when i did wrong, hate when i had the chances to put myself at ease 4 the rest of my life and i just stood still, i hate the way am tied up, i hate my heart! GOD.. may my soul rest in peace!!

No comments: