24.9.06

releasing myself.. tuned 2 my playlist :) ..!

posted on 16th of june 2006...


Guys..? who cares?!
Love? Wat is it?
Can anybody ever define it?!
Principals?
Who put it to u?!
U put it 2 urself?
And then break them huh?!
Am not gonna talk 2 guys u say..
Then well u gonna make exceptions!
Oh nO I don let anyone see my pic
Since they are ur online friends
And since it's a principle no matter if u gonna show the pic 2 a guy or a gal..!
No means No !
And oh my god!
Oops!
One of them will come 2 propose!
I'll leave the conclusion of that 2 u!
Oh dear I feel u r a close friend 2 me..
I suffer
I'll open up 2 u
U listen
And truly advise
Forget it truly..
I did..
Didn know that am so naïve
And that Oops again
It became an end 4 u!
Am smiling..
Actually laughing..!
:)
how it goes like that?!
Sure there is a powerful force that controls all of that
And to the better for everyOne
Thank U ALLAH for everything
Wat makes me even happier is that am not surprised!
Anything that happens 2 me doesn't surprise me actually
No matter how it looked like!
Or else how I gonna get experience
Let it rain!
How long did sleeping beauty kept sleeping?!
No matter how long
Wat matters is that she woke up at last!
Lady
Am ur knight in shining armor and I love u!
Why it always revolve around the knight issue!
Knights no more exists
Congratulations!
Wish u happy life!
But wat does happy mean?
And when u can say u r happy?!
And is happiness the ultimate u can reach?!
Am happy!
And insist on staying so!
Am mad about u?
Mad?
Why mad?
Wat does this mean?
Children hurt and u hear them crying!
Can u practice wat u preach?!

Destroyed!
Can anyone ever b destroyed?!
I don think so
That at first place if we knew wat is destruction?!
Why u need anyone ever?!
Where u have the ALMIGHTY who listens 2 u whenever u call
And HE is the ONE whom u really need!
What's wrong wiz the world mama?!
Words?
Do they really express wat we want?!
Don think so
Or else there won't b any love or hate or anything in the world!
Words helps in faking things up!
U needn't b feeling them
Even if u imagined u do..
Send some guidance from ABOVE..!
Time?
A lethal weapon!
That mostly kill all of us
It kills u in the past, present, and future!
If u never know truth then u never know lOve !
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate!
The sOul ?
The most precious part of us!
Yea
Wat a being wizout a soul?!
When a soul is pure?
When is it sin ordering?!
Wat is a sin?
Why do we make them
Though we hate them?!
It's life that drifts us in it's flow?
Why we cancel our mind sometimes?
We actually neglect it's extraordinary abilities
Can I bring out mine?!
If love and peace is so strong
Why are there pieces of love that don't belong?!
Why ur mind is working 2 understand wat am writing?
Get Off my baCk!
U needn't understand
And I myself needn't too!
Where does the pain come from?
From the weakest part of U!
Search ur weakest point
And
Attaaaaaaack!
Weakness is a sign of humans
But where r humans these days?!
Oh no!
Am optimistic
There are humans!
It's that I don c them the moment :) !
The question is …
Will I ever c them?!
Or tell u there is another question!
Are they already in front of my eyes and that am the One who's blind?!
Stranger than ur Sympathy!
Don carry it for me!
And u can't c when all ur dreams aren't coming true!!
Dreams ?
Are they called so cause they don get real ever?!
And I wished for things that I don't need ?!
And what I chased won't set me free :)
And I get scared but I'm not crawlin' on my knees!
And I wouldn't be the one to kneel before the dreams I wanted!
Where the hell did I think I was?!

Enough 4 now!
Why enough?
cause
I'm not sure where I belong..!
And this is my apology!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right here I assist you to try and obtain this. ghd uk free child nonudemodels An organiser, adviser, simply the very center of fashion-related events in New York, whether it a seasonal opening, benefit gala, or a new designer show. ugg boots 'The Wedding Dress: 200 Years of Wedding Fashion' is on till the 31st of October, so you better hurry up if you want to see in person everything I just described. ugg First of all, why didn anyone tell me this scarf existed? I would have snatched it up in a heart beat. http://www.manyghdhair.com Twist turn lock closure, overturn the flap and open the doctor-style metal hinged top to reveal a large, lined with 1 Zip pocket and 2 open pockets top to help you keep your possessions in order.

Anonymous said...

Her hair is always very feminine and classy and her make up is natural looking, thus accentuating her already beautiful features.. ghd You do not want to miss this evening, anyone who is anyone will be there!. north face jackets on sale But hey, at least she looks fab - the right combo of downtown edgy and uptown classic. ghd online Poshmark, the mobile-first shopping app that lets users re-sell clothes on their phones and in virtual shopping parties, is expected to announce Tuesday that it raised a$12 million Series B funding round led by Menlo Ventures, with participation from existing investors Mayfield Fund, Inventus Capital, and SoftTech VC. uggs canada Hosted by André Leon Talley, editor-at-large for Vogue magazine, and Linda Fargo, Senior Vice President, Fashion Office and Store Presentation for Bergdorf Goodman, the event will provide Cardmembers access to the coveted floor seats to be up close and personal with these icons of the industry.

Anonymous said...

A Valerio Aspromonte, sostituito poi per la finale contro il Giappone. ghd straighteners A new quilted caviar leather-based handbag is incredibly resilient and will carry it is shape for countless years because of the sewing. http://www.lateuggboots.com Zac Posen was on hand today for his Resort 2013 press previews, with the help of a thorough team. ugg boots canada According to Edwin, the dress code can be a hindrance to good fashion, as it limits the scope of choices. north face uk Well, the long and chandelier earrings with semi precious stones in vibrant colors are the protagonists.