24.9.06

new thoughts :)

posted on may31st 2006..

one month left for my graduation project to b given away. Lots of beautiful feelings are submerging me! Yeah! I feel ALLAH carries the best for me yet to cOme I know that I was talking about how black everything is and anyone who's reading this will say am a physco! :) but really am lucky it seems now everytime am gonna think of how miserable iam GOD puts infront of me a lot of images that make me sure am in the best situation ever.. look I can write I can see I can hear I can feel am not ugly am not homeless I do have the most beautiful father and mother ever they love me actually all my family does.. there are a lot of people who wishes me the best and even if they weren't many people they r enough 4 me! I started to b good with myself and am gonna sign a peace negotiation wiz myself that defines the role and responsibilities of both of us me and myelf –there is no Irene here;)- I discovered that I should live the day by itself get closer yet not faster to ALLAH slowly but surely.. I trust ALLAH and trust he gave me the best abilities ever and also HE ALMIGHTY gave me something special just for HeBa! Am a creature made by ALLAH so I must b beautiful always remember that Heba.. everyday I get better and better cause I want to and before all cause ALLAH wants me to as when am good may be may be I become some good example 4 someone! People all of us actually for a while forget ALLAH so it's very normal when someone forgets me and I'll never never give away any of my principles I'll love and love till the last particle of air leaving my lungs I'll open up my heart to all the people I care for no matter how they reacted to this cause am not doing this for anything or anyone but HIM ALMIGHTY..!

No comments: